Hello friends. My name is Mathew King, I’m 36 years old, I’m married, and I’m working as a journalist for a local newspaper. For 10 years in this business, and I learned to deal with all the things that carries this profession. When I finished college I did not want to continue the family business, but I decided to take my own life journey. I can say that I have and in some way and fulfilled, perhaps not quite 100%, but most of the things that I wanted I made it. This blog is in some way, my personal contribution to the family business.
Home » About Us
Something About Me
Hi! I`m Mathew,I work as a journalist,but sometimes I work in our family firm. We have our real estate agency.
How to Start a Real Estate Investment Company
Secrets of a Real Estate Agent
Managing a Real-Estate Company
- English housing supply continues to rise despite residential vacancies: Knight Frank
- New York’s new developments push increase in contracts signed: report
- Christie’s International Real Estate sets up New York brokerage
- Coldwell Banker puts spotlight on smart homes with new initiatives
- Affluents look to Switzerland for more than just tax relief: Knight Frank
- International buyers drive up prices, but only for most-expensive homes
- Q Kapital launches app to streamline US property buys